Let's Support Serenitea My Favorite Milk Tea Place



When I saw the Facebook post of Serenitea last November 12, I made a mental note to support its cause. Together with my parents and #babyMartinez, we drove to its San Juan branch to order our favorite drinks.

photo courtesy of Serenitea

Only Serenitea's San Juan branch will be donating all the profits made from every cup of tea. Read more after the break....


Wintermelon Cool (large) PhP 100; Wintermelon Milk Tea 25% sugar with Pearls and Pudding (medium) PhP 95

I can't have large drinks nowadays because I am on a diet. Darn, I forgot that I am supposed to have 0% sugar... waaaaaah!

Chicken Chops PhP 80

I ordered Chicken Chops because I only ate a little during lunch ; p

I hope, in my little way, I contributed to the people who are suffering from the havoc of Haiyan/Yolanda. The devastation is just too much to watch.

You still have a few hours left to purchase your favorite drinks from Serenitea. I know there are other restaurants doing "dine for a cause" thing, choose any one, two or all. What's important is that you did something good and in your heart, you know you have that you have helped the victims of Yolanda.


Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!