Ristras Mexican Grill

My visit: June 30, 2009

Ristras Mexican Grill
J. Abad Santos cor. Lopez Jaena St.,
San Juan

hmmm... slow food done right, intriguing!

how to?

gloves, check!

choose any or all

this is our PhP 290 burrito

bright sunny, smiley interior of the restaurant

delicious

C and I shared this

PhP 40 ang mineral water... mahal!

Want to try something new for a change? Then head over to Ristras. The service is great. The interior well lighted *think* happy smiley face. The only problem you would be having is the parking space for your car. Maybe the side street would do. Or do what we did... park in neighboring stall lol

Feeling ko, ito un isa sa kinainan namin sa New York. Medyo nag flashback sa memory ko lol C and I had fun in choosing whether we want a taco, burrito or a salad. With the many selections, buti nalang un waiter namin is knowledgeable. He guides us through the whole process of selection like what to put in our burrito.

Our burrito consists of rice, beans, corns, beef, chicken, salsa, guacamole and madami pang iba. I like the white sauce than the red hot sauce on my burrito. What's your pick?

They sell drinks too but it's quite expensive, mahal na kasi un burrito for us and one lemon cane juice drink niya I think costs PhP 99. I wonder how it taste like?

So, anyway, I bought a soya milk worth PhP 55 for a big bottle na ha sa katabing store lang ng Ristras kasi dun kami nakiparking lol ok naman siya kasi sweetened na eh. Sayang lang we were not able to try their taho kasi in the process of cooking palang sila nun time na un. Kakaubos lang daw at nagluluto pa ulit ng bago. We were not able to taste it. Maybe next time I can try their taho with DH in tow.