Shuji Kida Hair Salon

My visit: June 13, 2010

Shuji Kida Hair Salon
G/F City Center Bldg.,
338 Ortigas Ave.,
Greenhills, San Juan
7269928

I had the longest hair cut last Sunday at Shuji Kida in Greenhills. My friend AC and I finally settled for Shuji Kida after learning that Tony and Jackey's PhP300 haircut promo is now back to PhP500 and Louis Philip Kee was not in his shop that day plus they charge PhP800 haircut done by an apprentice.

AC had a good experience the last time she got her Shuji Kida haircut. Too bad her stylist now charged PhP600. We both settled for a PhP400 haircut by an apprentice. If you want the 29 year old Japanese guy to cut your hair prepare to shell out  PhP2, 500. I am not ready to part my PhP2, 500 haha

looks like a wig... but it's not!

What I am wearing:

fuchsia blouse from Hong Kong
fresh water pearl strand necklace from Boracay
Lee Pipes black jeans
DKNY watch
Fresh Look Colors gray contact lens


AC with the PhP400 hair cutter, Orville

di pantay ang bangs ko.... waaaah! note the bangs on the left is longer. Uneven bangs... how OC can I be?

I called Shuji Kida this afternoon to inform them that my bangs was unevenly cut. Tomorrow, I have a 10:00 am appointment with them. Crossing my fingers that my bangs could be fix. 

We were there from 4pm until around 6:30pm, the longest time I have been to a parlor just to have a hair cut. The experience was relaxing. My hair was washed three times- shampooed, massaged then conditioned. I almost fell asleep haha I gave a PhP50 tip to the one who shampooed and blow dried my hair lol 

taken during Tokyo P.O.S.H. launch

My DH commented that I look like Cleopatra bordering on alien look lol He likes my prior setting perm hair style by Tony and Jackey, so 2009! haha

PostScript:

I had a 10:00 am appointment yesterday, and 30 minutes or so later, here's how I look, click click!

I went back on July 28 for the trimming of my bangs. It only costs me PhP100 plus PhP50 tip. BTW, Orville, the PhP400 guy who first cut my hair is still MIA as I type this. It was Anthony (PhP600) who cut my bangs.