Accidental Host

My mom and I were in SM Sta. Mesa today. SM Sta. Mesa is having a 3 day sale today until Sunday. And from 10am to 12nn, almost all items have an additional 10% off when you present your SM Advantage card. And to top it all, SM is conducting an hourly raffle from 1pm to 10pm everyday for three days.

We were stuck in traffic due to huge turn out of people. A successful event, I suppose! Who says the Philippines is affected by retrenchments and bad economy.


opening of the 1pm raffle box

win every hour raffle

me picking the winner

carefully selecting the winner stub lol

finally announcing the winner

After lunch, my mom and I went to drop our stubs in the 1pm raffle box. We arrived a few seconds before they close the 1pm box. I was clapping and standing, typical me, excited lol All the while the main host together with a DTI representative invited me over to pick the winner. I was game!

I was already in front before I could say YES to them lol But I hesitated when I remembered what will happen when I got my own stub. They said it's OK. So, game on! Sayang din un prize because it's a PLDT wireless landline SIM with a FREE celfone noh!

The experience was fun! As usual I posed for the camera. I remember I even shouted to my mom "Mom, take my pic!" lol

Darn, I didn't win! Maybe next time ;p