My Sexy Sale Finds at Robinsons Galleria

On level 3 of Robinsons Galleria is Nothing But H2O. I always check their bathing suit that's on sale. And this month is a great way to visit them as the store offers bikinis at 50% off! I know it's rainy season now but you can just stash the swim wear for the next summer. 



But if you are like me, I go to the beach any time of the year! So, shopping now for bikinis is a good thing for me!

 bloom halter set in pink PhP747.50; bloom monokini in pink PhP747.50; 
embro pants in red PhP347.50

flower halter set in blue PhP747.50; shades PhP299

The prices above are all 50% marked down from their original price. I am thinking of getting the flower halter set in blue. But I also love the red embro pants that goes well with the monokini in pink! I still have the whole month of August to decide haha


Shop now at Robinson Malls All Out Clearance Sale from August 1-31. You can add Robinsons Malls in facebook too!