I am in love with pureDKNY-a drop of Verbena

On my birthday, I received a wonderful gift from my friends at Aramis and Designer Fragrances (ADF), its pureDKNY-a drop of verbena. 

pureDKNY-verbena 50ml eau de parfum spray PhP3500

Verbena-Basil is a delicate herb when used as a fragrance gives off a hybrid scent-citrusy and lemon-like quality. 

I remember I had a phase during my high school year when all the rage was to use your boyfriend's perfume because it's way cooler, that's exactly how I smell pureDKNY! This perfume can be shared and used by both sexes. I love the citrus note and the lingering fresh scent that lasts the whole day.

pureDKNY's packaging is simple. The clear bottle is inspired by a raindrop. It is made of 100% recyclable glass with its cap made of 100% recyclable quality aluminum. 

pureDKNY is more than just a fragrance, DKNY partnered with CARE-a leading humanitarian organization to help lift women out of global poverty. pure DKNY sourced its Verbena from local farmers in Togo, that way it's improving the lives of many women one drop at a time. 

The pureDKNY- A Drop of Verbena is also available in 100ml for PhP4900 and Body Butter 200ml for PhP2300. It is also available pureDKNY Vanilla Scent Spray.  Available in all Rustan's Department Stores nationwide.

You can win a 7ml bottle of DKNY Be Delicious and other prizes by joining my Birthday Blowout Giveaway Year 2!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +