My take on K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyepencil Waterproof in Deep Brown


I got a complimentary set of K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyepencil for review from the local distributor a few months ago. Since I am busy with my baby, I don't have enough time on my hands to prettify myself so pardon me for taking a long time to write about my experience after receiving the package.

K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyepencil Waterproof in Deep Brown PhP 795

K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyepencil is highly pigmented and easy to use. It has a softer lead therefore it does not tug my lids as it glides upon application. 

Since I have almond-shaped eyes, I have to draw a thicker line on my upper eyelids to make my eyes appear bigger and fiercer. I am not used to drawing on my lower lash line though, you will find out why after the break...


after application of K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyepencil Waterproof in Deep Brown

Unlike a liquid eyeliner, there is no waiting time for the eye pencil to dry out. You can open your eyes immediately after application. 

I don't know if I have a very oily eye lids but after only a few hours of use, I always end up with a smudged lower lash line. That is the reason why I don't apply eye liner on it lest I want to end up with a pair of raccoon eyes or more commonly known as panda eyes ; p 

A word of precaution, don't twist out more than 2mm of the eye pencil or you will end up with a broken pencil. The eye pencil is retractable, you can easily twist it back if you think you have twisted out too much of the product. 

Let's see if K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner (Improved Formulation) will be better but my review on that will be saved for another entry ; p


K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyepencil Waterproof in Deep Brown packaging

K-Palette 24h Real Lasting Eyepencil Waterproof is also available in Super Black. You can buy this product in Beauty Bar stores near you or shop online at shop.beautybar.com.ph 

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +