Pool Party at Ayala Southvale Village in Alabang



When my cousin called me up and told me about a pool party, I immediately said yes! After all, it's not everyday that my daughter gets to be invited to one. We were up early last Sunday, only to find out that the weather was not cooperating. It was raining so hard but we still went ahead with our plan.
 
 swimming pool at Ayala Southvale Village in Alabang

We arrived in Alabang a few minutes before 11am. Ate lunch and after a few hours, went swimming despite the heavy rains. Well, four moms (including me) were on the sideline taking photos and cheering on the kids. I can see the daddies were all hands-on. Teaching each kid how to swim.

More photos after the break...




 #babyMartinez testing the water ; p

Since #babyMartinez is the youngest one in the group, DH's job is to prevent her from diving and drinking the pool water lol #babyMartinez turns out to be a water baby!

OOTD:

  •  i Play swimwear

 7 kids + 4 dads= fun day at the pool

I hope there will be more pool parties like this one. We really enjoyed despite the heavy rainfall. No kids got sick in this activity!

In the mean time, stay indoor and stay safe!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +