My First Kate Spade Grove Court Maise Tote in Doyel/Plmn


Happy birthday DH!

Check out Kate Spade's Return/Exchange Policy and One-Time Price Adjustment here.

I bought a total of 4 bags (!) and 2 bangles from Kate Spade Outlet Canada. Not all bags are for me (defensive!), the other two are for my mom and for my sister. The first bag I spotted was this Kate Spade Grove Court Maise (Doyel/Plmn). The color was striking, so much like my persona hahaha

Kate Spade Grove Court Maise in Doyel/Plmn $348 (original price) 299.99 less 50%, less 20% + 13% tax

Grove Court is New York City's West Village. The neighborhood's classic vibe served as an inspiration for this chic handheld bag. The pebbled leather is soft to touch. This tote even has an optional cross-body strap with zip-around closure. Read more after the break...


ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
 Material:

  •  large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
  •  custom woven spade on cotton twill lining (not in photo)
  • 14-karat light gold plated hardware

14-karat light gold plated hardware

spade on YKK zipper pull

interior zip and double slide pockets

Kate Spade Grove Court Maise in Doyel/Plmn

 Size:

  • 9"h x 10.5"w x 4.9"d
  • drop length: 4" handheld, 10.5-12" adjustable strap 
 
spade everywhere

four bottom feet

If I had not returned the Wellesley Byrd clutch, the total number of bags would be 5 ; p I still have 6 more days to go, who knows I might be able to shop for more bags hehe

What's your recent find?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!