Christmas At Shangri-La Plaza Mall



Last weekend, I went to Shangri-La Plaza Mall to check out its Christmas decorations. I was in Power Plant Mall in Rockwell the day before, you can view the mall's decor here.

polar bears!!!

Some of the displays are moving like this mother and daughter polar bear. The head of mama bear swivels from left to right while the babies forearm moves up and down.

Read more after the break...




blue and white motif

check out the lantern and the circular display at the ground floor

 The Christmas decoration is on the ground level where the fountain was standing.

bears with earmuffs... totally cute!

I wish the Santa is much bigger

baby seals

giant Christmas tree

wolves and deer

I found the following display in the East wing...

penguins

and more penguins

The photo below was taken inside Rustan's department store.

so much sparkle inside Rustan's

I wish we have a Santa like this at home

I took this photo right outside National Bookstore located at the ground floor. I didn't look at the price, I know it is probably very expensive ; p

The Christmas decors of Shangri-La Plaza Mall has toned down a bit. So far, between Power Plant Mall and Shangri-La PLaza, I like the design of the former.

I still have a few more weeks to go to check out other mall's design this holiday season. I hope you like my feature on them ; )

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!