#babyMartinez OOTD: Hello Kitty Ballerina Ensemble



I found this Hello Kitty ballerina outfit at SM Sta. Mesa. It was not on sale but I bought it anyway because my baby looks cute in it. #babyMartinez wore it yesterday at a children's party. 

Hello Kitty ballerina PhP 599.75

It's a size 2 but it fits her perfectly. The material is elastic so I think she can wear this until she turns two next year. Keeping my fingers crossed ; p

Oh, I found a perfect Hello Kitty "ballet shoes" to go with her ensemble. Read more after the break....


Hello Kitty Babies Toddler Shoes (KT-1001) in pink size 22 PhP 449.75

garter at the back for more movement and flexibility

baby Hello Kitty design on top

Hello Kitty Babies Toddler Shoes (top view)

Hello Kitty Babies Toddler Shoes sole

#babyMartinez at yesterday's party

As a final touch, she wore a pink, lacy socks to match her outfit. She's so adorable! Oh, I am begining to sound like a stage mom lol

I hope this post made you smile. Have a great day!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!