Heaven Tender Love & Care Baby Diapers



Last week, I received a 3 packs of 24-piece Heaven Baby Diapers in the mail. I heard its radio commercial a few months back and that's where I learned that ACS manufactures it. Yes, it's the same corporation that produces Pride laundry detergent, Star Wax and Unique toothpaste ; )

Heaven Baby Diapers Large (9-14kg) pack of 24 PhP 186 or 7.75/pc.

As a first time mom, I wanted what's best for my baby and that includes diapers. Believe me when I say that I bought a lot of different brands. Some brands are way more expensive than the others but that does not guarantee that I get my money's worth, problems such as rashes and leaks often occur.


Anyway, to know more about my latest discovery- Heaven Baby Diapers, read more after the break...


cute design with breathable cottony cover


 #babyMartinez tried Heaven Baby Diapers for several days and here's what I can say:

  1.  No leaks- thanks to its Total Leak Control* (TLC) System
  2.  It's absorbent
  3.  It has soft cottony cover
  4.  No rashes because it's breathable
  5.  Fits comfortably with adjustable security tape


adjustable security tape & elastic waistband

side leak guards; extra absorbent core & locking layer with anti-leak channels

How to use Heaven Baby Diapers:

  1.  Put the diaper under baby's body
  2. Pull the elastic waistband 
  3. Apply security tape on both sides
  4. Make sure it fits perfectly; Adjust accordingly
  5. Adjust cuffs around the legs on both sides


Heaven Baby Diapers TLC system

 *Heaven Baby Diapers has a unique Total Leak Control System (TLC). It is a three-way system that controls the flow of liquid, quickly absorbs and locks it, and stops wetness for total leak protection.


 #babyMartinez in action

#babyMartinez is a very active little girl. She likes to run, play and read books. With Heaven Baby Diapers total leak protection, I can show my baby that I give her 100% Tender Love and Care!

Heaven Baby Diapers are also available in these sizes: Small (PhP 138/24pc. pack), Medium (PhP 162/24pc. pack), X-Large (PhP 210/24pc. pack). You can buy it in selected stores like Waltermart.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +