Home Improvement: Molave and Narra writing desk

My purchase: July 19, 2009

Jhamel Furniture & Handicraft
Baguio City
Metro Market! Market!
3rd floor
Home Market, Global City
Taguig
09287542507

It took us five years to find a suitable writing desk for our room. And we finally found it last Sunday in Market! Market!

DH picked it up last Tuesday which makes the purchase cheaper than having them deliver it. We have been very excited and happy about the desk. In fact, I stayed home, no, in my room pala, all Thursday just doing some blogging on my new table lol

DH assembling the wires

6 seater dining table converted into writing desk

Market! Market offers hard and soft wood. Just make a selection or have it made to order. But I am not a fan of made to order though. I want to see it before I buy something. I learned a lot from having so many wood furniture in our house.

Go and visit Market! Market! if you want not overpriced furniture. You can even haggle! *wink*