L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Icy Eye Roll

my dad and his under eye




applying men expert hydra energetic icy eye roll

I won L'oreal Men Hydra Energetic Icy Eye Roll from a blog contest. I gave this to my dad who has a terrible under eye problem. I hope that this can help. I have to update this post soon! Maybe after he finished the product.

How to use the product:

After every waking hours, a simple stroke from left to right under the eye is equals to a good night sleep!

It is anti- eye bags and anti-dark circles with Peptido-complex and Vitamin C as active ingredients.


Thanks Nikki! *hugs*

PostScript:

taken last October 17, 2010 at Starbucks VIA free tasting Power Plant Mall

I think with regular use of L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Icy Eye Roll, it may not totally eliminate the eye bags but it will lessen the appearance of it. 

Super duper sleepy?
  • skin wakening icy cleansing gel
  • turbo booster
  • icy roll on eye