Razon's of Guagua

My visit: March 18, 2011

Razon's Of Guagua
One Kennedy Place Inc.
Club Filipino Ave.,
cor Ortigas, Greenhills,
San Juan 7268727

OMG After eating numerous times in this restaurant, I can't believe that I have not written a single post about Razon's. I checked and double checked under my label and found nothing. When CML and I went looking for a merienda place, I suggested to dine here. It was a simple dining place with a few parking slots. I suggest that you park in Greenhills Shopping Center and just walk across it when the parking is full. 

Razon's halo-halo PhP90

A trip to Razon's is never complete without ordering its famous, halo- halo! If you are used to eating 10-12 ingredients in a halo- halo then this is not the right place to go to. Razon's has only 3 main ingredients- saba, macapuno and leche flan. It's not what we locals are used to but it tastes really good and sweet haha The shaved ice and milk make up for it's version of halo- halo which I find very creamy- a plus factor! And yeah, I can finish one tall order lol


hamburger and fries combo PhP95

I noticed hamburger written on their menu board and decided to order it together with fries. Hamburger solo is also available but I forgot the price. The beef patty was not as thick and not as juicy as I would love to but the flavor was just right. CML and I shared this order and she went "I won't be eating dinner after this." So, I guess this order is filling enough hehe

How about you? What do you order when you are in Razon's?