Random Eats: Mr. Choi Kitchen, Don Henrico's, Bag of Beans & Nurture Spa


Mr. Choi Kitchen
2nd Level Robinsons Magnolia
Aurora Blvd., Quezon City
87878

Mr. Choi Kitchen recently opened another branch in Robinsons Magnolia. Yey, it's now near my place, I can have Hot Prawn Salad anytime I want!

 Hot Prawn Salad PhP 360

An order of Hot Prawn Salad is totally worth it. The shrimps are really good. Oh, and the cherries on top too!

Read more after the break...



 Beef Tenderloin Chinese Style PhP 285

Another one you should not miss is Beef Tenderloin. The tender, juicy beef in sweet sauce spells yum!

----o0o----

Don Henrico's
2nd Floor Connecticut Arcade
Greenhills Shopping Center
San Juan City
5713911   5713912

 Chicken Ala Buffalo PhP 380

I really, really miss Don Henrico's Chicken Ala Buffalo so I went to Greenhills branch and ordered one. It took a while for our orders to arrive. When the order was finally served on our table, the long paid off. I especially like the crunchy skin of the chicken glazed with Don Henrico's Special BBQ sauce and its creamy ranch dipping sauce!

 Oven Baked Ribs Single PhP 220

Oven Baked Ribs were a disappointment. It was dry, not the usual fall-off-the-bone kind of ribs. I should have ordered a 5-piece Chicken ala Buffalo instead.

----o0o----

Bag of Beans
3650 Aguinaldo Highway
Mendez Crossing West
Tagaytay City, Cavite
046-4132724

 Pork Tocino PhP 220 & Watermelon Shake PhP 125

When people go to Tagaytay, I would often read about Bag of Beans. One Monday, I had the chance to dine in this restaurant. I ordered a plate of Pork Tocino and a glass of Watermelon Shake. The Tocino was just alright, nothing special. The Watermelon Shake was too sweet though. I was not able to finished it. A friend suggested that I order a cup of hot chocolate, I would do that next time!

          ----o0o----

Nurture Spa
Pulong Sagingan, Brgy. Maitim II West
Tagaytay City, Cavite 4120
7109786   (046) 5126273   0922 8988654

Suman at Mangga PhP 150

Sticky rice infuses with mango, wrapped in banana leaf & served with native tsokolate

A food post is not complete without a dessert, right? So, I am leaving you with Suman at Mangga to make your day complete!

Happy weekend!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +