Wholesome Goodness at GrandMomma's Kitchen


February 20, 2013

GrandMomma's Kitchen
G/F Il Terrazzo Bldg.,
Tomas Morato, Quezon City
09178030211

A few weeks ago, I tried out the newest restaurant in Il Terrazzo called GrandMomma's Kitchen. The restaurant has a homey ambiance that will make you want to order everything on the menu ; )

 Strawberry Banana French Toast PhP 165

I ordered a Strawberry Banana French Toast under the All Day Breakfast section. At PhP 165, it was worth it. As you can see in the photo above, the restaurant did not scrimp on its ingredients. There were generous slices of bananas and strawberries as well. Oh, and I love the whipped cream on top ; )

To know what else I ordered, read after the break....



Tomato Basil Soup PhP 80

For starters, I ordered  Tomato Basil Soup. This rich tomato soup warmed up my stomach making it ready for the main entree.

GrandMomma's Roast Beef and Mushroom Gravy PhP 410

Although a bit fatty, I enjoyed eating the thinly sliced meat of GrandMomma's Roast Beef and Mushroom Gravy. There were mashed potato and some mixed vegetables on the side too.

Key Lime Pie PhP 125

In every meal, I always save room for dessert so I ordered Key Lime Pie which is simply delicious!

Rootbeer Float PhP 95

To complete the home style American comfort food experience, I ordered a glass of Rootbeer Float ; )

Happy weekend!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +