Cross Classic Century 10 Karat Gold Filled/Rolled Gold Ballpoint Pen


I gave DH a Cross Classic Century 10 Karat Gold Filed/Rolled Gold Ballpoint Pen as a gift centuries ago. He was not using it (afraid he will misplace and lose it) so I used it instead. Little did I know that the price has increased tenfold. I am sooo happy when I found out.

 vintage Cross case since 1846

Anyway, you can see my Cross Ballpoint Pen collection (I have four) after the break....




 Cross Classic Century 10 Karat Gold Filed/Rolled Gold Ballpoint Pen PhP 5,090

This gold ballpoint pen does not tarnish and the shimmer remains the same even after years of use. When I bought it, I had it engraved with DH's name and the initial of his surname. 

 cap/barrel USA with 23-Karat-Gold-Plated Appointments

Written on the cap is the following inscriptions:

  • CROSS
  • V20 10KT GOLD FILLED/ROLLED GOLD
  • CAP/BARREL-USA

 Cross Classic Century Black with Gold Clip PhP 3,190

The next three Cross pens were originally not engraved. I paid PhP 100 each to have it engraved in National Bookstore last Saturday. 

 I had the gold clip cleaned

This Cross Classic Century Black with Gold Clip is made in Ireland. Correct me if I am wrong but I think most of the Cross pens you see and buy right now are made in USA.

 Classic Gray Ballpoint Pen with Silver Clip PhP 2,150

I have to take this Cross Classic Gray Ballpoint Pen back to the dealer/distributor for repair. Something is wrong with its swivel-action/repel feature.

For repairs of your Cross pens:

NJR General Merchandising Inc.
Unit 140 6/F Mile Long Bldg., 
Amoroslo cor Herrera Sts.,
Legaspi Village, Makati City

 another Cross pen made in Ireland

 Classic Century Lustrous Chrome Ballpoint Pen PhP 1,890

This Classic Century Lustrous Chrome is made especially for the ladies, note that there is no clip. I engraved this pen with my daughter's name. I intend to give it to her when she gets a little bit older. It's already signed and sealed with her name... wala nang kawala!

 made in USA

 Cross black inks in medium and fine ballpoints

 Cross ballpoint refill in blue ink

 my collection of Cross ballpoint pens

I just realized that today is Throwback Thursday! I considered these pens as vintage haha Pwedeng pwede for #tbt ; p

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +