Goldilocks Decorate Your Cake (Princess Aurora)


I bought a birthday cake for my daughter at Goldilocks Tomas Morato, Quezon City yesterday. I saw several boxes of Decorate Your Cake designs on the shelves and decided to buy one of the Disney Princesses 3D figure with background. I chose Princess Aurora, well, because, she was the one wearing a pink gown ; p For those of you who do not know Princess Aurora, she is the Sleeping Beauty ; )

 caught in the act ; )

The photo above was taken right after candle blowing. Sneaky, eh?!

How easy was it to assemble? Pretty easy... read more after the break....



For less than PhP 700, I got these:

 Goldilocks Mocha Greeting Cake 8x12 PhP 425

Complimentary pink candle, the number candle number one (1) is out of stock ; ( The staff did the wordings right then and there. How nice the lettering of Brielle's name, noh?!

 Goldilocks Decorate Your Cake (DYC) Princess Aurora's Castle PhP 230

So, how easy was it? Pretty easy, just put the whole DYC on top of the cake and that's it! I am saving the topper for her next birthday lol 

BTW, her real party is this weekend! I hope everything goes well as planned... I am sooo excited!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +