My Christmas Nails in Red and Gold


Christmas is just around the corner. Are you done with your Christmas shopping? I still have a few more things to shop. I still can't find the time because I have been busy attending parties and reunions. Come to think of it, I still don't have a decent dress for our annual Christmas photo ; p

Orly Luxe and Max Factor Glossfinity Red Passion

Anyway, since wala akong bagong dress, might as well paint my nails with vibrant Christmas colors like red and gold hehe I don't have a green polish, sorry naman! Yes, ako lang mismo ang nagmanicure sa sarili kong kuko lol As in, I don't even have time to go to a salon. I seriously need some "me-time".

Read more after the break...


how do you like the color combination?

Naalala ko tuloy ang aking Christmas tree. It has the same color theme

I have not shown you my Christmas Tree yet. Don't worry, I will... maybe next week. I am just compiling some photos.

even my toes are happy with my new pedicure lol Very Christmassy indeed!

A week before, I painted my nails in red and black naman. Wala lang! Here are some photos for you to gawk at.

Max Factor Glossfinity Red Passion and Wet n Wild FastDry Ebony Hates Chris
I love red! You will be seeing more red color combinations in the future if I didn't change my mind hahaha

Ok, I think mali ang placement ko ng red in my first attempt lol

I won't make promises but I will try to write daily next week. Keeping my fingers crossed! I have so much more stories to share!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +