Rack's

My visit: June 21, 2009

Rack's
El Pueblo Complex,
Julia Vargas cor. ADB Ave.,
Otigas Center, Pasig City
6359986

We celebrated Father's Day in Rack's. I miss this place. My family used to dine here. I am glad that they opened up once again.

baby back ribs full slab- PhP 570

This order come with a side dish of your choice, we got potato salad and slices of corn bread.

classic prime rib platter- PhP 819

This order is good for 6 persons. It includes large servings of baked beans- btw, Greenhills branch taste way better, coleslaw ( below are the pictures), one pitcher of iced tea- taste like Wendy's iced tea, and a big platter of rice. A huge savings we got!

We ordered an additional pitcher of iced tea PhP 130 and extra rice PhP 27.

Nothing has changed, the sauce, more importantly, and the tender ribs. I heart Rack's. Although the service is quite slow- first with our bill and then with the swiping of the credit card , it is still compensated by their delicious food. I will be coming back not for their service but for their ribs. A little improvement on their service will do.