Nomnomnom... happy food?!?

My visit: July 11, 2009

1 Tomas Morato corner
E. Rodriguez,
Quezon City

signage

AC and I would like to try Nomnomom since she saw it being featured I think in a TV show. AC has since found work and Nomnomnom was put behind us but not for long.

When DH and I went home early one Saturday afternoon from work, we decided to try this restaurant. Initially, it was Sabroso lechon that we want to try which is in the same building. It was highly recommended by my BFF. But we decided against it because they only offer lechon and nothing more on their menu.

sabroso lechon

Don't hate us, we wanted variety that day. Ok, maybe next time then. And so, we move on and bought pandesal and mamon in Pandelites. I was not able to take a picture of the store. I was starving lol

special of the day

non air conditioned area

Upon entering, I noticed the two electric fans in the middle of the room and I said to my bratty self "What the... no air con?" Buti nalang, me area sila behind the curtain na air conditioned pero di kalamigan kung puno na ng tao ang room. Maybe because luma na ang air con nila.

sleeping area?

I saw this cushion foam on the floor and asked the waiter if there were customers who really use this. Para kasing ang dumi hehe Hindi pleasing kung dyan ka kakain. lol

air conditioned area

Mas mabuting sa lamesa at upuan ka nalang kumain, huwag mo ng i-wish na sa papag kumain lol I texted AC to come and join us in nomnomnom. I knew she would love it.

wall design

Cute ng picture frames nila noh?

This is what we have ordered:

four play PhP 160

Four Play consist of pita chips with hommus, salsa, mottabal and roasted garlic. The roasted garlic is badly toasted but the rest of the dips are a ok.

vst (very succulent tomatoes) PhP160

The VST is juicy. It comprises of 3 tomatoes. Inside is spinach, shitake & button mushrooms and three cheeses. The menu says that balsamic vinegar will be used but we were informed that at the moment they substitute it with red wine and we agreed. No problem.

hmmm juicy
The appetizers were really good. For the main dish, hmmm, that's another story.

lemon butter fish with side salad PhP150

I was not able to finish my order. I gave half of it to AC. DH sampled some of it. But it's not my favorite. I ate the side salad though.

lime chicken with alfredo sauce PhP150

DH did not even finished his rice. And I know he just ate the chicken for the purpose of not getting hungry for his basketball game that night. And before I forget, AC's order did not come out. It was billed to us but the food did not come out. Buti nalang I was quick enough to see it billed to us.

I think they ought to add waiters, napuna ko kasi when it's full house already, nalilito na un server kasi mag isa lang siya. We asked for water several times bago ito dumating. Un waiter hindi un tubig ah. Mag antay ka muna ulit para sa pagdating ng tubig mo lol

So, are we happy when we dine there? pwede ba hap hap? kalahati masaya because of the appetizers and kalahati hindi masaya lol