Starbucks: Caramel Dark Roast Coffee Jelly Frappuccino

My visit: July 5, 2009

Starbucks
3/f The Powerplant Mall
Rockwell Center
Makati City

As I have posted, I got my Guess who? card already. The card is redeemable from July 2 thru July 15. I initially wanted the Vanilla Dark Roast Coffee Jelly but in my enthusiasm to order I was not able to read that it is a caffe latte and not a frappuccino. When I got it, I was so disappointed seeing there is no whipped cream on top. If I want the whipped cream I have to shell out an additional PhP20 plus fat to my thigh lol Buti nalang the barista who is serving me is kind enough to change my order and suggested the caramel dark roast coffee jelly frappuccino instead. I paid the difference, an additional PhP10 for a grande. And with my Guess who? card, I get an upsize to Venti.


I was a bit confused because the barista gave me an ordinary straw. I found out that along with the new variant came a change in size and texture? in their coffee jelly. It is now twice the size of their old jelly and it is softer ergo the ordinary straw. But I still love the old tiny bits of coffee jelly plus the old unique straw. Bakit ba? kanya kanyang gusto lang yan... walang pakialamanan!
xoxo