My take: The Bachelorette

Jillian

Ed

Sana hindi si Ed ang pinili mo. Di ko talaga gusto si ED for you. Now, he is a two timing kolokoy pala.

Jake

Juan

My top two choices are Jake and Juan. Gusto ko silang dalawa for Jillian pwede din for me lol Kaso me asawa na ako. Lalo kong nagustuhan si Jake nun bumlik siya sa show just to let Jillian know that un si gagong Wes is just using her to get an audience on the show for his singing career.

Reid

After the "men tell all" episode, bumalik si Reid and he still professes his love for Jillian and that for me is a kilig moment. Pero di siya stalker tulad ng iba dyan. He just let it be. He let Jillian know that he will always be there for her. How sweet. I am falling for him na haha

Kiptyn

I think, Kiptyn is the best choice among all the men. Full package na sya for Jillian kaso di ko talaga maintindihan kung bakit un si Ed ang pinili ni Jillian.

But anyway, sana nga totohanin niya si Jillian kungdi poor Jillian talaga!

What's your take on The Bachelorette's choice?