Flapjack's PhP250 GC

My visit: October 19, 2009

Flapjacks
F&B Arts Plaza
Greenhills Theater Mall
Greenhills, San Juan City

I was very excited to use my mobile PhP250 gift certificate from Flapjacks. Registering was simple, just go to flapjacks website, sign the mailing list and within seconds you will get your mobile GC. It's valid until the end of the month.

soup that goes with FJ beef steak

This is the longest lunch that I had. Although the restaurant was not full at the time, my parents and I waited for a long time for our orders to be served. And when it finally arrived, the waffles were a bit too toasted, the salad came out last and we have to reject the FJ beef steak because it was too salty. The only saving grace was the salad.

classic waffle 2pcs. PhP175

I think they have a problem with their kitchen staff and not with the waiters. The waiter, especially the one who waited on us, was apologetic. He offered to replace our FJ beef steak for which we agreed. It was not until we finished our salad and ask for the bill that we noticed the FJ beef steak has not been served. We opted to cancel it. But the waiter offered to let us take it home instead free of charge. And best of all, we can still use our mobile GC worth PhP250.


FJ beef steak

crispy southeast asian salad PhP 195

With promo like this, I hope they don't neglect on their quality.