Daphne is Luxury!

I went to the launching of new bed linen designs by Daphne for Linens Direct last November 25, 2009 at the Atrium, SM Megamall.

Daphne Paez for Linens Direct

Daphne invited 5 personalities to present their very own bedrooms. These were David Celdran, Krist Bansuelo, Ingrid Chua- Go, Robbie Carmona ad Cecile Van Straten. The bedrooms were all well thought of and presented with luxury in mind.


CML and I

With me was my very good friend, CML . She became my official photographer lol

David Celdran looking straight at me err... at my cam lol

with David Celdran

me sandwiched between The Baghag & Daphne

Robbie Carmona

with Robbie Carmona

top 3 fav bloggers The Baghag, Daphne and Chuvaness

Pictured above are my favorite bloggers not exactly in order lol Para walang magtampo ;p

keepsake from Linens Direct

Congrats on your launching! More designs to come ; )

Daphne Osena Paez

To see all the bedroom, go here.