Family Game Night by Hasbro Games!

Family game night is a lot of fun. During my childhood days, my family and I would play a lot of Scrabble, Boggle and other board games. These games are good because you get to test your spelling and at the same time interact with other players.

I am so saddened that kids nowadays prefer sitting alone in one corner while playing a video game. Thus, they seem to lack in social skills.

I hope that adults would introduce more board games to the present generation. I, for one, initiated this by giving board games to my nephews and nieces on occasions such as their birthdays and christmas. In my little way, I hope to enriched their knowledge and to improved on their social skills.

This contest is brought to you by Animetric's World and Color Mix Toys and Games