MrsMartinez meets local celebrities at Yes Magazine's 10th anniversary!

I was giddy, excited and photo op ready lol Scored four invites, my DB, DS, together with my long time friend, AC and I went to NBC, The Fort, Taguig armed with my reliable point and shoot Canon 860IS.

We were seated in the front row and feeling superstar in our own rights!


It took me less than 30 minutes to achieve this look lol Boy, am I gifted or what?! haha

desserts

The food the other night was overflowing. Aside from the buffet spread, waiters were roaming non stop offering finger food to all the guests. Even the drinks were free flowing that night!

ice cream

Would you believe this is just "dirty" ice cream sold and found on the street? Placed it in a sosi glass and viola! sushal na sya! lol FYI, diet was not in my vocabulary that night.

 Gabby Eigenmann with moi

with Dr. Vicki Belo- cosmetic surgeon to stars

with Smokey Mountain's Jeffrey Hidalgo

with tita Annabel Rama... tita daw o!

welcome to cougar town, Richard Gutierrez

Sadly, we left around 10pm. I have not had an opportunity to have my photo taken with my ultimate crush, Aga Muhlach! We all had fun!