Dr. Edwards sterilized drinking water

I often see this bottle of Dr. Edwards sterilized drinking water in a doctor's office. When I went to my BFF's condo unit, I saw several bottles of Dr. Edwards. I asked from my BFF, who is currently on a hiatus from her doctor's duty, if I can have a bottle so I could taste it haha I am such a cheapskate and could not afford to buy one for myself lol 

Dr. Edwards sterilized drinking water

She told me that the water tasted a bit different than normal mineral water. The comment made me hold the taste test until the next day. I am such a scaredy-cat after all! When I tasted it, the sterilized water tasted just the same as my alkaline water. I found no such difference so I gulp it down haha

Thanks BFF for the bottled water! I am looking forward to our milk bath at the end of the month as you have promised *wink*