Shoes: SUKI

It's been over a year since I started looking for shoes to replace my old ones. You see, I am not a shoe addict. I only have less than 10 shoes in my closet, slippers not included. I have shoes in white, black and brown just the basic colors to match any of my clothes. Recently, all my shoes have become unwearable simultaneously. Good thing, when AC and I were shopping in Landmark, Trinoma a few weekends ago, I stumbled upon SUKI. I often saw SUKI brand in Greenhills Shopping Center but have not had the chance to buy one mainly because I still have shoes to wear. 

 white PhP959


I bought this one in Greenhills Shopping Center. Easy to slip on. I really like the design as my toes are not protruding in the front of the shoes. I have been looking for shoes that can hold all my toes in place haha I started wearing it today. Both my little toes are now a little numb from the front clasp. I needed to break this shoes in lol



I wanted open toe shoes and SUKI has them and in different colors. I bought two designs in their Trinoma branch and one in their Greenhills branch. 

 rown and gold PhP599

black PhP995

I bought the last two shoes in Landmark, Trinoma. The brown and gold one was on sale. I wore it over a week ago and the problem I have with this design is the portion connecting the strap at the back is too low and the sole doesn't have a grip. Good thing, I did not slide off wearing this.


The last picture shows a black shoes that I have not worn yet. I might wear it tomorrow on my birthday! This is my favorite amongst the three when I bought it. I am crossing my fingers that this last pair is worth the bucks!