Shinjuku Ramen House

My visit: June 4, 2010

Shinjuku Ramen House
7853 Makati Ave., 
Poblacion, Makati City

Shinjuku acts like a magnet to my DH. Whenever we would watch a movie in Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, this restaurant would be his choice for our early dinner. I would silently hope that we could try other restaurant than this but with luck not in my way, we would almost always end up here. I find it bordering to being a run- down restaurant. And to tell you frankly, not the cleanest Japanese restaurant I've been to. But the food is, nonetheless, authentic and of huge serving.

gyudon rice topping regular PhP280


Since DH is on no rice during dinner, we shared an order and I was able to take home what's left.

gyoza PhP250

tamago PhP100

tuna roll PhP175

interior

We were waiting for DH's Seafood Ramen to show up but apparently the waitress failed to list it down. We didn't follow up/ complain anymore because we were already full. 

For sure, if we ever passed by Makati again, Shinjuku would be on my DH's priority list ;p