Ineng's BBQ

My visit: June 27, 2010

Ineng's BBQ
Market! Market! Foodcourt
26th St. cor. C5 Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Metro Manila
8897342

If you have been reading this blog,  you know what it means when DH and I go to Market! Market! If not, here is the reason... we bought another wooden furniture! I have to make another blog post about it. But first I want to share with you about our all time cheapest eat... Ineng's BBQ!

12" bbq PhP45@

I ordered one bbq for each of us. I couldn't finish the whole thing. I should have bought the shorter one  (10"- PhP37, 8"- PhP25) instead.  
 fried rice PhP45

ensaladang talong PhP45

The bagoong is a bit watery so it's a bit disgusting! But I managed to eat the whole talong (eggplant)!

If you are on a PhP100 budget, the bbq with rice is good enough!