Congrats Venus Raj!

Venus Raj
Venus Raj, Philippines representative to the Ms. Universe tilt, bagged the 4th runner up title in the recently concluded Ms Universe beauty pageant.


final question in Ms Universe for Venus Raj

Plurkers agreed that she didn't give a Ms. Universe answer to the question- What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right? by William Baldwin

Here is a full transcript of her answer- Thank you so much, sir, for that wonderful question. Good Evening ladies and gentleman. Good Evening Las Vegas! You know what, sir, in my 22 years of existence, I can say that there is nothing Major Major, I mean problem, that I have done in my life because I am very confident with my family, with the love that they have given to me. So, thank you so much that I am here. Thank you, thank you so much!

Ms. Mexico may have won the title of Ms Universe 2010 but with a feat that is so difficult to achieve and Ms. Venus Raj has ranked 4th place at that, she will remain the Ms Universe in Filipinos heart! Afterall, I doubt if you and I can top that!

Congratulations Venus Raj, you made Filipinos around the world proud!