Kikufuji Japanese Restaurant

My visit: September 10, 2010

Washoku Kikufuji
2277 Pasong Tamo
Makati
located outside Little Tokyo
8937319   8936131

I have first heard about Kikufuji from a restaurateur turned blogger/photographer, Richard. He gave me the restaurant's business card and I, in turn, kept it in my wallet just in case. We seldom go to Makati so I thought I wouldn't be able to try this restaurant out.

Luckily, we have a delivery over a week ago around Makati area. The traffic was not bad and we were able to find it without any glitch!

Alright without further ado, here's our order:

shake sushi PhP185

shiromi PhP250

kohada PhP62

shimesaba PhP62@

You all know that I don't eat raw. So, all of the sushi above are DH's order!

unaju PhP336

unaju rice topping came with miso soup

tenzaru soba Php305

tempura 

The set above comes with a quail egg, 1 shrimp tempura and tempura veggies, cold soba, salad and sauce/dip.

ika maruyaki PhP220

spicy tuna sashimi PhP250

DH loved it here because we were seated at the bar where we can see everything that they are preparing haha