Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24

Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 200ml PhP174

Last August 21, I got a wonderful surprise from Vaseline and Media Contacts. It's their new Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 Triple Lightening lotion. Whew! That was long haha
Now, what a timely arrival since the last of my Victoria Secret lotion is already empty. I have stocks of lotion because if you are my friend, you would know that I keep lotion everywhere- my bed side table, inside my car organizer and even in the drawer of my office table.

I slather lotion onto my skin immediately after shower and even before going to sleep on my legs and my hands and elbows.

I am using Vaseline for almost two weeks now. It's non sticky but would glide smoothly on my skin. I needed a bit more though in applying in dry prone areas like elbows and knees. It is lightly scented. 

I am more confident going out under the sun because it has a built in SPF24! I have a fair skin so I stay away from the sun as much as possible because the lotion I used before does not have an SPF. But thanks to Vaseline, now I can embrace the sun!



The lotion came with a free umbrella! How cool is that!

odd packaging? it's an umbrella lol

I think I am giving this umbrella away! Who wants? haha

Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 Triple Lightening is also available in 100ml PhP99 and 350ml PhP285.