Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons eyeglass frame

Ideal Vision Center
SM City Sta. Mesa
7150529   7160642

If you are a follower of my blog, you would have noticed that I have been sporting new eyeglasses in recent events that I have attended. I bought it from a very reliable optical shop, Ideal Vision Center. It was my mom who first started buying contact lenses and eye glasses from Ideal Vision Center's branch in Quiapo. Now, with so many branches, we go to a branch nearest our place. 

It was Doc Michelle Q. who did my eye test. Thank God, I have the same grade for the past 10 years or so. She is knowledgeable in my queries about the different type of lens. My choices of lens are the ordinary PhP300, anti-glare PhP1, 200 and the transition lens PhP4, 800 which I will have to discuss in another post. You will know then what I ended up with haha

Baby Phat eyeglass frame PhP4500


I own several pairs of plastic eyeglasses. The shift from plastic eyeglass to metal is a very hard decision for me. I was assured that this brand will not easily scratch but I saw two chipped off paint when I got home. I immediately texted Doc Michelle the very next day. She said that they will gladly replace my frame. 

a closer look at the Baby Phat logo

I had to wait for a little over a week for my replacement. She got the last of the perfect one meaning no scratches or chipped off paint. And she got it from their Taytay branch. Talk about unparalleled effort. Thanks Doc Michelle! I am now rocking my frame lol

I wanted an eyeglass frame that will suit my age and I can wear when I attend events. So, this design is a very good choice. Stylish, funky and black lol