Kaya Express

My visit: October 17, 2010

Kaya Express 
Shop 13 Level P1
Power Plant, Rockwell Center, Makati

It's Sunday! I usually go out with my family on a Sunday. My family were having late lunch and they wanted a restaurant that serve good and fast food. Kaya Express came into the picture as we were strolling the lower ground floor of the Power Plant Mall.

 sewu moochim PhP40

The picture above is on top of my sister's list. And I thought this is a free appetizer haha But I don't mind paying for it as well because its spicy and crunchy! I ended up eating the last few remaining pieces! ack!
 japchae PhP 142.86

Turning Korean? You have to order japchae or you don't belong lol Sticky sweet noodles! I love the mushrooms too!

 bulgogi PhP160

Everything is sweet here in this restaurant even the beef! I miss the chicken dish, we didn't order it that day but they cut the chicken in tiny bite size part, it's very tasty. We remembered about it after we all had a filing late lunch. Yes, we! I ate again haha Can't help myself!

mix mandoo PhP145

An order of rice PhP50. Pretty darn expensive but their rice is good so it's worth the money. You can order mix dumplings or steam or fried. Whichever you choose, the taste is alright!

So, I guess, I will have to drag DH here on our next diner date haha