Golla G875 Sunny Laptop Sleeve and Gimme Golla Mechanics

I admit I am super duper OC. I want everything to be in their proper places and always in order. So, I was naturally ecstatic when Golla Bags sent me a turquoise sunny laptop sleeves. You see, I find it so hard to look for a carrying case for my HP Mini that I ended up using an oversized laptop sleeves, enough to fit my black MacBook, I got from another event. 

Golla Sunny 11.6" G875  laptop sleeve PhP1390


2 extra mesh pockets plus a removable velcro divider

Part of 2010 collection, Golla Bags for Generation Mobile Sunny is a bit roomy for my HP Mini 110. What I love about it is that it has two extra mesh compartment for the battery and wires when you open the case. Plus, a rear pocket sealed with a velcro for other knick knacks. How awesome is that!

extensible handle and rubber covered zipper

Do not be deceived by this seemingly looking slim laptop sleeve because it has a durable EVA padded body which supports my laptop from outside forces. 


Golla Bags for Generation Mobile designed in Finland made in China

This laptop sleeve can fit up to 11.6" (max. 295mm) netbooks. The floral design is inconspicuous yet stylish. And it comes in my favorite color blue (turquoise). 

Now, you too can win one of the three Golla's prized gadget bags/ cases this month by joining Gimme Golla.

Gimme Golla Contest Mechanics:
  1. Take a photo of you, and your favorite gadget. Explain to us why it's your favorite, and why you love it so much!
  2. The photo should have 1024x768 resolution and shall not exceed 1MB. It can be modified or edited and may contain text but should be void of offensive content. 
  3. Email us your official contest entry: info@brandedge.com.ph
  4. We will be uploading your contest entries in our Facebook Page.
  5. Upon our upload, tag at least 50 of you friends to your entry.
  6. Ask your friends to "like" and comment on your entry.
  7. Contest is 70% based on the number of likes and 30% based on quality of entry.
  8. Contest runs from March 15 to April 15, 2011.
  9. Contestants will have the chance to ask their friends to vote for their entry until April 15, 2011 12noon.
  10. Winners will be notified through email.

Golla Bags are available at these stores:
  • The Travel Club
  • Globe Telecom
  • Bratpack
  • Fullybooked
  • Istudio
  • Hello Telecom
  • Fashion Rack
  • PowerMac
  • Island Souvenir
  • A Shop

Golla pouches at PhP690 and laptop bags are at PhP3890.

Thank you Golla Bags Philippines and BrandEdge Marketing for sending a laptop sleeve for my HP Mini 110.