Cafe Breton in Cliffhouse Tagaytay

My visit: March 20, 2011

Cafe Breton
Cliffhouse
Aguinaldo Highway,
Tagaytay City

We went up to Tagaytay for an overnight trip with friends and before heading home, we ate in Cafe Breton. It is one the restaurants located in Cliffhouse. I am glad that I took some photos because as I am reviewing my blog posts, Cafe Breton was not on my list... waaaaaah! 

 Adam & Eve PhP130.25

I seldom change my order but on that particular day, I opted for Adam & Eve instead of La Pinay- mango, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. Adam & Eve consists of stewed apples with vanilla ice cream & cinnamon on top. I love it! 

Last Saturday, I went back to Cafe Breton Tomas Morato, Quezon City with my family and ordered Original Sin- apple, caramel ice cream, caramel syrup, walnuts and whipped cream... very sinful to my waistline lol Sorry, no picture because I thought I ordered the exact same crepe. Both crepe's main ingredient is apple. 


 cafe mocha PhP95

 crepe PhP40 with raisins in rum PhP31.25

DH made the wrong order. He thought he was ordering a part of the Dessert Crepe selection but instead he got a crepe + choice filling/s. We forgot that the restaurant offers pick-your-own-ingredients in their menu. Next time, DH will have to be careful with what he orders. Lesson learned lol

with friends who share the same passion- we all love to eat lol

I love Tagaytay and I heart Cafe Breton! I can't wait to go back. Btw, I have so many food posts to share. So brace yourself because the next few posts will be all about food!

*prices taken in MunchPunch.com I forgot to get the prices but will update, don't worry!