Pond's Unbeaten Whitening Experience winners

My event: April 12, 2011

Pond's Flawless White 
The Unbeaten Whitening Experience
Fiamma
Jupiter St., Makati City

It is not a secret that I was invited to take part of The Unbeaten Whitening Experience challenge. It was a grueling 3 weeks where I have to take note of the beauty progress of my team mate, Cats- a long time friend and non blogger. After our team met 7 deadlines and garnered 400 votes, sad to say, we didn't win. But we are both happy for the other teams who won! Congratulations to the winners, Ginger and Reena!

The Quirky Lawyer & The Queen of Talk

Now, where did the "Queen of Talk" come from? haha I wasn't aware that I talk too much lol 

Well, I will just post photos  and video from the event itself. Covering my mouth now haha

video shown in ETC Vibe


stage area

This is the same stage where we experienced to walk like a model haha We seriously need some coaching from top model, Ms. Rissa Mananquil lol

Jacque, Pond's Brand Manager and host in white

 9 teams... who will win?

Pond's Flawless White model Mikaela Lagdameo- Martinez

top lifestyle/ beauty bloggers & premium- brand- conscious friends

Together with two of the top 3 teams that night- Ginger & Reena and Shen & Jheng. Woot!

feeling over the top models

It was an awkward and fun experience lol The director told us to smile the entire time we were on stage! It was the longest 5 minutes of my life haha

all pairs wearing dress courtesy of Plains & Prints

Seriously, smiling is not that easy lol

top 3 teams together with the 3 magazine editors, Pond's team and Ms. Rissa Mananquil

The top 3 teams which garnered the highest number of FaceBook like are from left to right: Shen & Jheng, Sophie & Nikki and Ginger & Reena. Team Sophie & Nikki won the Editor's Choice while Ginger & Reena took home 2 awards that night, People's Choice (over 2 thousand votes, top that!) and the Overall winner of the challenge. 

The prizes at stake are make over by Lourd Ramos and advertorial of Pond's in top 3 magazines. 

Below are random photos taken during the event. All photos were taken by DH. I was not able to use my camera that night... waaah!

 with my teammate, Cats

 with Earth, Cats, Nikki & Cat

 with Rowena's partner, Cat

Fun, fun night with the lovely ladies! 

Pond's microsite

I would like to thank all the people who voted for out team. As promised, I am raffling off two (2) sets of Pond's Flawless White range. 

 winner #1 Choco Chelle

winner #2 Rrlyn 68

Winners of a set of Pond's Flawless White range are Richelle Pick and Rlyn Lim. Kindly wait for my email. Congratulations!

The Philippine Star May 4, 2011

This just in! The photo above came out last May 4, 2011 Wednesday issue of The Philippine Star. Fashion & Beauty page F-2!