Beauty Loot: Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB Cream SPF 41PA ++

Remember that 3 day SM Sta Mesa sale that I went to? I got so many beauty loot that day! Some are repurchases but some like my newest find- Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB Cream UV is a gold mine! I got it on sale too for only PhP738.72.

with Kanebo BB Cream

I was impressed when I used it for the first time. I actually applied more than what was necessary and I ended up like a Korean movie star... no kidding! Like no pores and all. Super pore less if there is a word hahaha

Face of the day (FOTD):

  • Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB Cream UV in Natural Beige
  • The Body Shop eye definer in Taupe
  • Fanny Serrano lipstick in Tweedia
  • The Color WorkShop Powder Blush 

BB Cream is short for Blemish Balm Cream. According to Wikipedia, it is initially used by dermatologists to help laser surgery patients protect , soothe and refine highly sensitive skin while providing light coverage for post laser scars acne and other blemishes. 




Below is the step by step procedure on how I work on the BB Cream on my face:


STEP 1: Apply a small amount of BB Cream on to the palm of your hand.

I have learned my lesson so the photo above shows the usual amount I apply on my entire face. 

applying Kanebo BB Cream on my face

STEP 2: dot your face and blend the cream well in circular motion. That's it!

You can opt to use a wet sponge or a brush to do the blending. You know me, I can do make up on my entire face without using a single make up brush lol

You can also apply a loose powder or a powder foundation after for a more matte finish. I apply it once during the day before I go out of my house and there is no need for a retouch. 

Kanebo Freshel BB Cream covers the pimples on my left eyelid

What I like about Kanebo BB Cream:

  • Creamy yet lightweight
  • Unscented
  • Easy to blend
  • No greasy after feel
  • Adjustable coverage- just apply more 
  • Concealer
  • Primer
  • Sunscreen
  • Moisturizer
  • Dewy look
  • Comes in a tube 
  • Not messy
  • Inexpensive

What I don't like:

  •  nothing!

dewy look

My camera can sometimes be deceiving if you can't see the difference. You just have to see me in person! In fact, when my blogger friends- Noemi, Rowena and Michelle met up yesterday in Taibun, Noemi Dado (@momblogger) can't help herself and asked what I applied on my face. She even complimented my skin that day ; p

This sealed the deal of my love affair with Kanebo- Made in Japan.

Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB Cream UY comes in 2 shades- Natural Beige and Medium Beige.