Better Pizza at Papa John's Pizza Tomas Morato

My visit: July 30, 2011

Tomas Morato cor. Scout Rallos St.,
Laging Handa, Quezon City

The day before we left for our trip to Hong Kong, we had an early dinner at the newly opened Papa John's Pizza in Quezon City. The place is still filled with balloons from the store opening and is bustling with diners when we entered the restaurant. A server was able to find us a spot by the window. Perusing the menu, I found different flavors of pizzas, pastas and other side items. 

Hawaiian Jr. Papa 6" pizza PhP150

DH hates me because I am always predictable when I eat. I almost always order the same thing when it comes to pizza. Even though my stomach and pineapple don't seem to see eye to eye, when it comes to pizza, I love ordering Hawaiian. This 6" pizza has 4 slices with toppings like ham, pineapple and loads of mozzarella cheese. Served hot and truly satisfying! No acid reflux after.

Available in 9 inch small PhP300, 12 inch medium PhP430 and 14 inch large PhP530.


Potato Wedges PhP90

Their version of potato wedges is served with pizza sauce. I had to ask for second helping of the sauce because they only served a small amount on the first one. After a while, I shifted to Heinz ketchup because the pizza sauce was kind of bland to my taste. I can eat all the potato wedges I want. Potatoes are baked until golden brown. This is quite healthy as I believe there is no oil that has touched the potatoes (?).

Super Papa's Medium 12" PhP450

DH wanted to try the House Specialty- thin crust Super Papa's. It consists of 8 slices of ham, sausage, mushroom, pepperoni, onion, green pepper, olives and lots and lots of cheese! That's a lot of pizza so we took half of it home. I can't tell how it tasted when reheated because we were already in Hong Kong the next day. But I can tell you that it's super loaded when we ate it in the restaurant. Ask for the garlic sauce to dip your pizza slice in. 

Super Papa's is also available in 9 inch small PhP320 and 14 inch large PhP550. 12"and 14" pizzas are available in thick or thin crust.

It's nice to know that there is a new alternative place when I crave for a pizza. For Papa John's Pizza delivery call 6318689.

More Hong Kong food trip in my next few posts!