OOTD: School Girl look

These days attending events posed a great challenge because I am only allowed to wear white colored blouses/tops. It is another one of the tradition that shows respect for my deceased mother-in-law. 

photo by: LushAngel

I attended two events last October 27, 2011, one in Makati Shangri- la Hotel and the other one in Society Lounge. This photo was taken during the Pond's event in Society Lounge.

What I am wearing:

  • Blouse from Korea
  • YB by BSN (Bossini)
  • Shoes from Taiwan

The white blouse was given to me by a family friend. There are a couple more like this blouse in our family because my SIL and I wore it during the wake. 



accessories

My accessories that day:

  • Gold Double Happiness Dragon Phoenix Bangles
  • Black Snakeskin Belt from The Landmark

You may find me during ordinary days wearing just a comfy Hanes men's t-shirt but in size S- of course!