Brick Oven Pizza in Napa Restaurant & Bar

My visit: October 31, 2011

Napa Restaurant & Bar
12 Scout Borromeo St.,
South Triangle, Quezon City
4148272   

My brother is eager to let us try this newly opened restaurant in Scout Borromeo called Napa. He filled me in on what to expect like the brick oven pizza among others. 

 Napa Special PhP430

We went there for dinner after visiting the tomb of my grandparents and two of my uncles on my father's side. We were already hungry even though we had an afternoon snack in Bag of Beans, Tagaytay. You know traveling more than 70 km makes one really, really hungry lol

Napa Special is a thin crust pizza that has everything on it. Crispy and flavorful!

 Crispy Chicken Salad PhP180


The service was efficient. The order came out one after the other with minimum waiting time. The salad reminded me like that one in UCC's Seafood Salad but way better. It has whole corn kernel, tomatoes, carrots, onions, cucumber over salad greens. But unlike UCC, breaded chicken was used instead of breaded shrimp.

 Beef & Barley Soup PhP150

DH ordered beef & barley soup. It actually tasted like the soup my MIL used to cook with chinese herbs. The only difference in my MIL cooking is that the beef was strained and taken out, only the soup remains.

 Salpicao PhP270

An order of salpicao includes 4 garlic breads. This dish is a bit spicy. One thing I love about it that the beef is tender.

 Country Style Pork Spareribs PhP380

DH was the one who finished this thick but very tender pork spareribs. Not the best barbecue sauce I have ever tasted because it was a bit sweet.

 Mac & Cheese PhP85

The mac & cheese tasted bland. Good thing, we ordered an additional Lamb skewers (PhP250). I don't have a photo of it because I was already busy digging in my salpicao with garlic rice (PhP50).

Four Season Fruit Shake PhP95

brick oven

Photo above shows the brick oven where the thin crust pizza is heated first before putting on the rest of its ingredients.

interior of Napa Restaurant & Bar

I would recommend this restaurant to my readers who are still dating and for friends who want to wine and dine because there are a great selection of wine on the menu.  I think I will be back in this restaurant with my friends soon. One more thing, the location has ample parking area.