Fashionista & Her Blog: Janaki's Diary

Four months after my last Fashionista entry, here is another willing victim, my college best bud- turned- blogger, Janaki of March On. *clap! clap!

took this photo after Smart Parenting event

March On is actually Janaki's Diary online where she chronicles her life as a wife and as a mother of two adorable kids- one of whom is my inaanak ; )



What she's wearing: 

accessories

  • Brown Braided Belt- Esprit
  • Silver Watch- Cartier Tank Francaise Steel Midsize Watch
  • Bangles- Kikay On A Budget


 shoes


  • Brown Wedge Gladiator Shoes- Paragon Japan


close up details of the tube dress

Did you know that this is not really a dress to begin with? It's a long skirt ; p Keri lang!


 OOTD


  • Boho Skirt turned into Tube Dress- thrifted
  • Black Cardigan- Landmark Trinoma


Janaki & I

I am so glad that we met in one of the events that I have attended. We had an afternoon snack right after the event. We were talking non-stop the whole time and just before we parted ways, I suggested to take some photos of her skirt-turned-dress. This was actually an impromptu photo shoot but I had so much fun!