Ramen X opens in Trinoma

My event: January 26, 2012

Ramen X 
2nd level, Trinoma Mall
next to Recipes

Ramen X was conceptualized by the same group that brought to you Ramen Bar in Eastwood. I was invited to attend the soft opening of the restaurant by the owner himself ; p DH and I were there ahead of schedule. We need to leave early because we have a movie date right after lol

 Ramen X Authentic Japanese Ramen

Ramen- quick- cooking noodles, typically served in a broth with meat and vegetables

DH, the self- appointed "Ramen Expert", gave his verdict after the break...




 Oishi Ramen PhP129

DH ordered Oishi Ramen (S3)- a special blend of soy and miso based roast pork noodle. 

 huge bowl of Oishi Ramen

An order consists of huge serving of ramen with 2 slices of roast pork, half a slice of egg, veggies, green onions and a slice of naruto (fish sticks). You have to mix the spicy red sauce with the ramen to give it a richer and bolder flavor. Thumbs up for Oishi Ramen!

Chikuwa 2 Ramen PhP129

Chikuwa or "Bamboo Ring" is a Japanese tube-like food product made from ingredients such as fish surimi, salt, sugar, starch, monosodium glutamate and egg white. After mixing them, they are wrapped around a bamboo or metal stick and steamed or broiled. The word Chikuwa comes from the shape when it is sliced.- Wikipedia

Chikuwa 7 Ramen is soy based broth. DH knew that I like eating surimi (ground meat) so he ordered this one for me.  I was told that the oil is a bit spicy but I was not able to tell because I was sipping and slurping the entire time lol Ok, but not really that loud hahaha

menu board

From the outside looking in, you can already see the menu board. The prices are affordable. They were able to sourced some of the ingredients locally that's why they were able to bring the cost down.

We were not able to try the rest of the items on their menu so I guess we will definitely go back!

interior of Ramen X

The seating arrangements were of the same concept as Ramen Bar

cute glass etching

Ramen X is a pay as you order restaurant. It gives you value for money ramen. It also strives to be the number one ramen bar in the country! Consistency is the key. 

It will open 4 more branches within the year in Alabang Town Center, Centris, Neo Chinatown Mall near Mall of Asia and another one that currently slips my mind ; p It's already 1 am so cut me some slack ; p

accessories from The Little Things She Needs

I was supposed to post what I wore but got lazy. I am sharing with you my accessories from The Little Things She Needs instead. I love the bug, don't you?