Ha Yuan opens in Greenhills Town Center Granada, QC

My visit: January 15, 2012

Ha Yuan Signatures Since 1956
Greenhills Town Center
Granada St., Valencia, Quezon City

Every Sunday, my family and I spend time together. After spending the afternoon in a mall, we visited the newest hang out in San Juan/ Quezon City- Greenhills Town Center along Granada St. 

fresh lumpia PhP60

The area is huge. There are a lot of food choices like McDonald's, Seattle' Best, Sumo Sam and Hanobe. Tucked inside is Ha Yuan Signatures. It serves Tsinoy Comfort Food like maki mi and fresh lumpia. It brings back old childhood memories!



maki mi PhP140

I remembered when I was still studying, my mom used to take out food from Ha Yuan. My favorite is maki mi. 

When I got married, I searched for Ha Yuan near my place. I found one in Mother Ignacia St. and another one in Banawe. I am very happy because this branch is so near my place! I can easily go there whenever I crave for maki mi ; p

kiampong PhP80

Of course, we have ordered other items on their menu like kiampong, cuapao and siomai. I ate only my favorite maki mi lol I hate noodles but I love maki mi hahahaha Don't cringe! I am different like that ; p

cua pao PhP70

It was a filling dinner. The food that we ordered was delicious. The servers were quite attentive. Plus, parking space is a aplenty! The only downside is the dining area. It is small and can only accommodate approximately 10 pax inside. I saw an outdoor table set up though. I just don't know if it's there on a daily basis.

pork siomai (3 pieces)PhP60

I will suggest this place with my girls, Gevi & Cats, next time we have our girls night out!