Korea Chronicle: Ramada Seoul

My visit: December 28, 2011 to January 1, 2012

112-5 Samseong-dong
Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
02-62022000

Located an hour's drive from Incheon airport, Ramada Seoul is 40 minutes away from Kimpo Airport and 20 minutes from down town by car. Approximately, 10 minutes walk from Seolleung Station Subway Line 7. 

Executive Room for $195

We were not as lucky as with our other trips abroad, most of the rooms we got have either twin or double bed. I am very picky with the size of bed I sleep in because I can hardly sleep without anyone by my side. We I have been bugging our tour guide to check and double check the bed that we will be having on our four nights stay in Ramada Seoul. Up until our check in date, my efforts remained futile. The hotel cannot accommodate our request so instead of giving us a Superior Room, we were upgraded to an Executive Room with twin beds... waaaaaah!


other side of the room 

All the other hotels that we have stayed in have free internet access (Wifi/ LAN). You have to pay for in room use of internet in Ramada Seoul, only their lobby has free wifi.  It can get crowded especially at night so I didn't bother accessing internet from there.

In the end, DH and I pulled the beds together to form one huge bed. The next night, the hotel cleaning lady arranged our bed so that there is no visible gap in between the bed : )

room amenities

  • personal ref
  • coffee/ tea
  • 1 bottled water
  • robe
  • LCD TV
  • phone



toilet 

bath

Thank goodness, this hotel has a working water heater unlike the previous hotel we have stayed in. By the way, the rate I gave did not include breakfast ; (

If you will go to Korea, I would advice you to stay in Myeongdong (shopping) area if you are traveling with kids in tow or in Hongdae area if you are traveling with friends. 

Let's stay connected:

Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +

Only happy thoughts are allowed. Comments with links will be deleted.
Thank you and do come back for more!