Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Buffet 101 in Robinsons Magnolia

The entire content of this entry has been transferred in my new blog, xoxo MrsMartinez visit the link here.  

I was not kidding when I told you that I was in Robinsons Magnolia every other day in my previous entry ; p I was in Magnolia Flavor House on Tuesday night, Adobo Connection on Thursday afternoon and for my Saturday date night, DH and I dined in Buffet 101 before watching last full show of The Expendables at 10 pm ; )

Stir fried garlic crab

We went back to Buffet 101 the week after to celebrate my nephew's birthday ; ) Even though the restaurant is still in its soft opening phase, the service on both occasion is commendable.

Warning! You might get hungry after reading this post ; p

To read the full entry, visit Buffet 101 Robinsons Magnolia Promo

To view my Vikings experience, read here

PostScript:

I went back to Robinsons Magnolia last week and ate in The French Baker ; p You might also want to check out my NEAT FEAT giveaway!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +