Jewelmer Joaillerie Spring-Summer 2013

Jewelmer Joaillerie hosted an intimate press preview of its Spring-Summer collection at the newly renovated Glorietta 4 Boutique last October 18, 2012.

Rounding up the Jewelmer Joaillerie Spring-Summer 2013 Collection are Tropics, Dolce Rosa, Via Rosa and Pelagia. 

 Jewelmer Via Rosa Collection


I will show two of my favorite among the batch. For the other collections, you can view it here.

Via Rosa 

Smooth, glistening curvature creates open petals that let light and air flow through this noble flower. In a geometric ode to the universally beloved rose, the South Sea pearl serves as a glowing pulse that centers a collection of vivacious creations.

What the model was wearing:

  • A necklace composed of ten golden South Sea pearl set with 4.38 carat diamonds in 18-Karat yellow gold
  • A ring composed of one golden South Sea pearl set with 0.53 carat diamonds in 18-Karat yellow gold
  • A pair of earrings composed of two golden South Sea pearls set with 0.64 carat diamonds in 18-Karat yellow gold

I like the intricate design of this collection. It's chic and sophisticated at the same time. To see my other favorite collection, read after the break...


Jewelmer Dolce Rosa Collection

Dolce Rosa 

Unconscious beauty is awakened in a stunning reincarnation of the timeless rose. Scintillating petals unfurl in pave diamonds, blossoming with the pearl at its heart.

Each Sparkling flower is an unforgettable treasure, a sumptuous feast of nature and romance.

What the model was wearing:

  • A pair of drop earrings composed of two golden South Sea peals with 1.68 carat diamonds in 18-Karat yellow gold 
  • A ring composed of one golden South Sea pearl set with 12.5 carat diamonds in 18-Karat yellow gold 

Who doesn't like the drop earrings, right? It's very gorgeous! I am drooling over it, I wanted to buy it. But first, I have to keep in mind that I have to set my priorities. I still need to find the perfect ring to match for my pair of Jewelmer South Sea pearl studs. I hope the search would be over soon!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +